1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
~ Way back on Christmas, 2015, I went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with two of my cousins.
I don't get to the movies as often as I use to, once upon a time I would always go once ir twice a week, I miss that!
2. What book are you reading?
~ Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth: Awakening Your Life's Purpose
3. Favorite board game?
~ I'd have to admit, my favorite is Ouija
4. Favorite magazine?
~ Spirituality & Health
5. Favorite smells?
~ My mom's gnocchi and beef sauce for noodles, Coconut oil, Freshly cut grass, Pine Christmas trees & wreaths, Puppy breath
6. Favorite sounds?
~ I love the sound of a distant train whistle, breezes blowing through leaves, someone saying "Want to go out for a bite to eat?"
7. Worst feeling in the world?
~ Hopelessness
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
~ "What is today???"
9. Favorite fast food place?
~ Taco Bell, Arby's
10. Future child’s name?
~ I won't be having any future children, but if I have a future cat I'm naming him Haiku :)
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
~ Go to Ibizi, Spain, to eat a $3,000 meal at Sublimotion!
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
~ Nope
13. Storms – cool or scary?
~ VERY Cool! I LOVE storms!!!
14. Favorite drink?
~ Chocolate milk, hot chocolate wuth a bunch of marshmallows on top, milkshakes
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
~ Frankly, I have a whole lot of free time. Living by myself, no work schedule, the only thing I do during the week is go to dialysis 3x a week.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
~ Nope, I don't even eat broccoli!
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
~ Caramel Brown with assorted highlights
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
~ Dearborn Heights, Livonia, I'm a Michigan girl!
19. Favorite sports to watch?
~ Figure skating, horse racing
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
~ Nobody sent this to me!
21. What’s under your bed?
~ Monsters, of course!
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
~ Definitely! But an improved, healthier, wiser me
23. Morning person, or night owl?
~ Night owl
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
~ Cheese & mushroom onelette with lits of Frank's hot sauce, or poached and sitting on toast
25. Favorite place to relax?
~ On my sofa, which is also basically my bed.
26. Favorite pie?
~ French silk, Pumpkin, Lemon Merangue
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
~ Mackinac Island Fudge, Moose Tracks
28. Of all the people who play, how many of the posts do you usually read?
~ Depends, sometimes all, sometimes one or two
Sunday Stealing
I love your favorite sound, "Want to go out for a bite to eat?" LOL I could really like that sound, too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like our hair is similar in color.
I am now hungry for a cheese and mushroom omelette...with maybe a little bacon.
Enjoy a wonderful week!
Haha, I forgot about Ouija! I just got a new one-- the Master's Voice Black Cat ouija. Haiku is an awesome name for a cat.
ReplyDeleteI love storms too. So exciting! And that omelette sounds yummy. I eat fried egg sandwiches and omelettes, too. Wishing lots of energy to go do things you like. You certainly have a great attitude about life.
ReplyDeleteFrench silk pie--I forgot about that!
ReplyDeleteOuija! I haven't seen one of those in years. Very cool.
ReplyDelete