Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday 9: Love Yourself (2015)





1) In this song, Justin (Bieber) sings that he doesn't like to admit he's wrong. When did you most recently cop to a mistake?

~ Last Saturday I went to dinner with my cousins to a nearby Italian restaurant. I haven't worn my glasses for a couple months, I have really bad eyesight. My glasses were broke in December. I went for a new pair but was told not to get one until after I have a catatect surgery. My cousin and I went to the hostess to ask for a table and she told me to grab a seat on the sofa. I did, but had no idea I was sitting by my own brother until I heard him talking to my cousin!!! I then quickly stood up, hugged him to say hi and exclaimed "I didn't know you guys were here!" In a way, I totally can't put my finger on what my mistake was, but I felt bad about it, so I must have made some mistake!

2) He also complains that his girl doesn't like his friends. Who is someone that you've met recently and liked?

~ I've started a group therapy last week and the leader is a nice lad, I'm happy I'm attending.

3) Justin first performed this song live on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Who is your favorite talk show host?

~ The only one coming to mind is Dr. Phil McGraw. I don't watch many talk shows on TV. 
   On the radio, my favorite host to a radio talk program is George Noory, I utterly adore that guy!

4) Young Mr. Bieber recently had his credit card rejected ... at a Subway Sandwich Shop. Think about your last trip to a fast food restaurant. Did you pay with cash or plastic or your phone? Even though we're featuring a lack-of-love song, this is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine's Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.

~ Paid with cash, I rarely pay with plastic or phone at a fast food place.

5) In Victorian England, it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine. Have you ever received an anonymous card from a secret admirer?

~ Nope :(

6) Retailers report that approximately 3% of pet owners buy Valentines for their furry friends. Have you ever purchased a gift for a pet on a special occasion?

~ Yes! I use to buy them Christmas presents all the time! One year I gave my dog a couple new squeaky toys and a new rawhide bone all at once. He was so happy gazing upon them, then he gave me one big sweet "Thank You!!!" lick for all of them!

7) It was once believed that if a maiden ate a heavy meal before bed on February 13, her dreams that night would reveal the identity of the man she would eventually marry. Do you find that eating too close to bedtime disrupts your sleep?

~ Sonetimes, once in awhile, yes it does, not everytime though.

8) The postmaster in Verona, Italy, reports that Shakespeare's Juliet Capulet still receives love letters. Without looking it up, can you give us a quote from Romeo and Juliet?

~ OK, I won't cheat! Without looking one up, no I can't!

9) Necco's Sweethearts -- those little candy hearts that say things like "Be Mine" -- are Valentine Day's top-selling confection. Sam never could stand eating these candies. Do you like them?

~ Love 'em! I love reading the little words and phrases just as much as I like popping them in my mouth and chomping on them! They're cute, fun, festive!

Saturday9

5 comments:

  1. After my group therapy ended, the group of us kept meeting for breakfast--they are some of my dearest friends. It's been 7 or 8 years now that we've been getting together and are our own little group therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far you're the only one this week who likes those crunchy little hearts.

    I used to listen to talk radio every afternoon. I should give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked Dr. Phil's show. The ten minutes of commercials in a half hour show finally did in TV for me, though.
    Three of us so far, haven't seen all the answers, love the little hearts candy 🍭! Must be a lot who do as they are still in business!
    Best wishes on your cataract surgery. Hope it's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....loved your doggie gift answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting your vision corrected. I would be lost without my specs. Didn't your brother see you?

    ReplyDelete